Yes, I am officially old!! (as my daughter keeps reminding me!)

My mom came out for my birthday and got a cheese cake and had the kids give me presents the night of my birthday.

Scott and I were not going to cheat on our diet but you can see how well that turned out!
2 Comments:
You aren't old. Just think of how much older you could be, like my dad. :) He's really old. I'm coming out to Prescott today (or tonight rather). My mom is going to be working almost the entire time I'm there, so maybe I could drive out to see you or something. Anyway, you can call me as I won't have any computer access. 510 292 6207
Happy... extremely late birthday!!! Ok so im only a month late thats not bad for me! I can't wait until you guys get out here!
Post a Comment
<< Home