Cruise 2005

Here are a few pics from our trip. We had a great time!!!! Thank you James, Jess, Jill, Jake, Karen and Joe!!
Oct 10, 2005
This is day 1. We all dressed in pirate garb for the boarding. Most everyone waiting in line with us thought it was fun.
Oct 11, 2005; day 2. Yes, even on a boat you can find birds. This guy was really tired by this point. He didn't fly for a while, just hopped around the deck happy to have a rest.
This is our first formal dinner on Day 2. From left we have Joe, Jill, Scott, Me, James, Jessica, Jake, and Karen. It was really nice to get dressed up and go to dinner. Scott and I enjoyed it so much that we might try to do it in "real life". We had 2 formal nights, 3 informal (still dress up but not tux/suits for the men) and 2 casual nights. The food was great! I tried snails for the first time and like them but that most surprise most.
Oct 13, 2005; Day 4 put us in Puerto Vallarta. We got off the boat a little late and really had no idea what we wanted to do. James bartered with a guy and got us a dune buggy trip cheap. We drove all over the city just to get to a sandy wash with lots of water. We were all muddy by the end of the trip. Scott and I had to throw away our clothes. My purse was ruined and I lost my hat but it was worth every moment of it. This is a picture of Scott before we left and one of him on our way back. The difference is a lot of mud!!
Just look at the difference in his shirt color!!
Oct 14, 2005;Day 5. We went to a famous bar in Mazatlan called (as you can read) Senor Frog's. It wasn't jumping while we were there but we had some drinks, ate lunch and had some balloon hats made. How you get around in these cool golf cart things that the cab driver normally has heavy metal blaring. 
Oct 15, 2005; Day 6 was by far my favorite! We went to Cabo San Lucas and would have stayed forever! All we did was sit on the beach, drink margaritas, play in the water and relax!!! Scott, Jake and I went snorkeling, we all went on the jet skis, and Jess went parasailing. She got some great pictures from way up there but I don't have a copy yet. The water was clear, warm, and very salty. You could see tons of fish everywhere. I got to touch one because he wasn't paying attention while I was snorkeling.
That night we had our second formal. Jessica had given me a dress when we first got on the ship
that I just love.
Here is the kids at their game. Jess and James love the casino and got Scott hooked as well but as you can see on everyone's faces, they really have fun at the game. We did other things on the ship but mostly sat and talked, ate, drank, and played Craps. Jess and I had a lot of fun together and got to know eachother better which was great since we are practically going to be sisters!
Over all we had a great time and can't wait to do it again!! (Once we finish paying this one off!) Hope I didn't bore everyone but wanted to make sure you got a good over view of our wonderful week!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home